Beyond your affinity to create is your desire to impart your knowledge and experiences across the globe. You've always dreamed of your cookbook or self-help guide where readers can learn something new. Now, it's time you make it happen!
Our Innovator package offers exceptional services such as an Author Advantage Royalty Program, Standard Book Video, and an exclusive interview with The Book Connection show that can help you share your ideas with a broader audience.
This bundle also lets you work with your own publishing contact, who will always be committed to helping you every step of the way.
Services included in the package:
Reader's Digest Advantage
- Shop.rd.com Book Placement: With a shop.rd.com book placement, your book will be available in the LifeRich Publishing section of Reader’s Digest online store. New books are added to Reader's Digest quarterly.
- Free One-Year Magazine Subscription to Reader's Digest (U.S. residents only): Authors who reside in the United States will receive a one-year subscription to Reader’s Digest.
- E-book: Get your book conveniently in digital format and download it to your electronic devices to read whenever you want!
- Softcover*:Your book will be printed in trade paperback format with a full-color cover using high-quality paper, a better option than mass-market paperbacks!
- Hardcover Publishing*: This format boasts a tough cloth binding, an imprinted spine, and a dust jacket with full color - plus, there's space for your book's description and brief author bio inside its flaps.
- Editorial Assessment: An editor checks a section of your project to see if it's ready for publishing and suggests the right editorial service if necessary.
- Cover Copy Polish: Our copywriting pros boost your cover text, ensuring it's marketable and professional.
Production and Post-Production Elements
- Concierge Service: Get personalized assistance from a LifeRich Publishing contact throughout your publishing journey.
- Image Insertions: You can add unlimited images to your book.
- Electronic Galley: Get a preview of your book's final look and approve it to go live.
- Custom Cover Design: Our design team will use image manipulation to combine five or more design elements to craft a unique cover artwork.
- Custom Interior Page Design: Our book layout specialists will develop the interior page layout that best fits your ideas and feedback.
- Two Rounds of Cover and Interior Revisions: Make up to 100 corrections before publishing, and approve your book's appearance before it goes live.
- ISBN Assignment: Your book will be assigned an International Standard Book Number (ISBN) to help customers quickly find it.
- Worldwide Distribution: Your book will be available through Books in Print®, our Online Bookstore, and wholesalers Ingram and Baker & Taylor.
- Amazon, Google & Barnes & Noble Preview: Readers can get a sneak peek of your book on Amazon, Google, and Barnes & Noble's online bookstore.
- New Releases Section of The LifeRich Bookstore: Your book will be listed and available for sale on the LifeRich Publishing Bookstore as soon as it is published.
- Set Your Own Price: You can adjust the retail price of your book's softcover and hardcover formats.
- Author Advantage Royalty Program: This program runs for three years and allows you to earn maximum profits from your book sales.
- Enhanced Metadata Listing: Our specialists will refine your book's metadata to improve its discoverability based on genre, theme, and topic.
- Author Volume Discount
- U.S. Copyright Registration: Registering your work with the U.S. Copyright Office provides peace of mind and a public record of your ownership of the material. With the U.S. Copyright Registration service, LifeRich Publishing will complete and submit the necessary paperwork to the U.S. Copyright Office with a copy of your book.
- Library of Congress Control Number: LifeRich Publishing is approved to give out Library of Congress Control Numbers. When you purchase this service, we will work with the Library of Congress to obtain a control number for your title. We then print the number on the title page inside your book.
- Unlimited Number Of Promotional Digital Bookstubs: Get unlimited access to Bookstub codes for your marketing and book-related events.
- $1000 Credit for your First Book Order: Enjoy a one-time and single-use $1,000 credit on your first author volume order.
- Social Media Kit: Get your online promotional activities going with this comprehensive guide, which includes custom book banners tailored to your profile pages.
- Full-page feature in the BookMad magazine: BookMad is a quarterly web-based magazine updating readers on the latest self-published titles. Past issues can be viewed here.
- Author Website Setup (10 Pages) with three years of Hosting: Our web design team will create an author website for you, plus two additional years of free hosting.
- Optional Social Media Announcement: Announcement post on Facebook when your book is published, including cover and description with a link to our bookstore page.
- 2-week Online Book Launch Campaign: 2-week online book launch campaign across Amazon, Facebook, and Google Display Network with a minimum of 100,000 impressions on each platform.
Bookstore Pitch Support
- Book Sales Savvy Marketing Guide: Get practical tips and strategies from this comprehensive guide on promoting your book at local bookstores and libraries.
- Booksellers Return Program - 36 Months: Take advantage of the 36-Month Booksellers Return Program and get your book a 3-year returnable status - essential for many retailers.
- Print-ready Bookstore Sell Sheet: Print out a professionally designed one-page Sell Sheet with key info about your book for marketing purposes.
- Pitch Campaign to 25 Independent Bookstores: We will pitch your book to 25 independent bookstores in the U.S., guaranteeing that at least two (2) of them will agree to sell a test copy.
Media and Events Support
- Print-ready Bookmarks Design File: Get print-ready bookmarks with professional designs whenever needed.
- Press Release Essential - 500 media outlets: Create awareness and get your book noticed in the media with our well-crafted press release that we'll distribute to 500 outlets. We'll also provide free review copies to those who ask for them.
- Unlimited Print-ready Marketing Materials: We'll provide lifelong design support for all your marketing materials, such as posters or custom banners for book events and promotional activities. Contact us in advance (at least seven days) to prepare your design file.
- Video and Podcast Interview on The Book Connection Show: Showcase your writing process and book on The Book Connection Show, an online show made especially for new indie authors.
- Standard Book Video: Promote your book with a custom-made video. Similar to a movie trailer advertising a film, this creative book preview grabs readers' attention and builds your book's awareness.
*Want to publish full-color books or illustrations? Talk to your Publishing Consultant to learn more about this format.
Call 844-686-9607 to order
or speak to a LifeRich Publishing team member for more information about this package.
Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.