You have always envisioned your ideas and experiences to go beyond the four walls of your home. You want it to reach hobbyists' households and professionals' facilities. It's a difficult challenge, but you've always known you're up to the task. You simply need an accessible avenue for it to reach the right people.
A published book gives your ideas a new ground where it can inform, inspire, and influence readers. Through a 24-month Bookseller Return Program and an opportunity for an exclusive interview with The Book Connection, our Visionary package lets you gather its audience and more!
Services included in the package:
Reader's Digest Advantage
- Shop.rd.com Book Placement: With a shop.rd.com book placement, your book will be available in the LifeRich Publishing section of Reader’s Digest online store. New books are added to Reader's Digest quarterly.
- E-book: Get your book conveniently in digital format and download it to your electronic devices to read whenever you want!
- Softcover*:Your book will be printed in trade paperback format with a full-color cover using high-quality paper, a better option than mass-market paperbacks!
- Hardcover Publishing*: This format boasts a tough cloth binding, an imprinted spine, and a dust jacket with full color - plus, there's space for your book's description and brief author bio inside its flaps.
- Editorial Assessment: An editor checks a section of your project to see if it's ready for publishing and suggests the right editorial service if necessary.
- Cover Copy Polish: Our copywriting pros boost your cover text, ensuring it's marketable and professional.
Production and Post-Production Elements
- Image Insertions: You can add 75 images to your book.
- Electronic Galley: Get a preview of your book's final look and approve it to go live.
- Custom Cover Design: Our design team will use image manipulation to combine five or more design elements to craft a unique cover artwork.
- Custom Interior Page Design: Our book layout specialists will develop the interior page layout that best fits your ideas and feedback.
- Two Rounds of Cover and Interior Revisions: Make up to 100 corrections before publishing, and approve your book's appearance before it goes live.
- ISBN Assignment: Your book will be assigned an International Standard Book Number (ISBN) to help customers quickly find it.
- Worldwide Distribution: Your book will be available through Books in Print®, our Online Bookstore, and wholesalers Ingram and Baker & Taylor.
- Amazon, Google & Barnes & Noble Preview: Readers can get a sneak peek of your book on Amazon, Google, and Barnes & Noble's online bookstore.
- New Releases Section of LifeRich Bookstore: Your book will be listed and available for sale on the LifeRich Publishing Bookstore as soon as it is published.
- Set Your Own Price: You can adjust the retail price of your book's softcover and hardcover formats.
- Enhanced Metadata Listing: Our specialists will refine your book's metadata to improve its discoverability based on genre, theme, and topic.
- U.S. Copyright Registration: Registering your work with the U.S. Copyright Office provides peace of mind and a public record of your ownership of the material. With the U.S. Copyright Registration service, LifeRich Publishing will complete and submit the necessary paperwork to the U.S. Copyright Office with a copy of your book.
- Library of Congress Control Number: LifeRich Publishing is approved to give out Library of Congress Control Numbers. When you purchase this service, we will work with the Library of Congress to obtain a control number for your title. We then print the number on the title page inside your book.
- 500 Digital Bookstubs: Get 500 Bookstub codes for marketing and book-related events.
- $1000 Credit for your First Book Order: Enjoy a one-time and single-use $1,000 credit on your first author volume order.
- Social Media Kit: Get your online promotional activities going with this comprehensive guide, which includes custom book banners tailored to your profile pages.
- Half-page feature in the BookMad magazine: BookMad is a quarterly web-based magazine updating readers on the latest self-published titles. Past issues can be viewed here.
- Author Website Setup (6 Pages) with one year of Hosting: Our web design team will create an author website for you, plus one additional year of free hosting.
- Optional Social Media Announcement: Announcement post on Facebook when your book is published, including cover and description with a link to our bookstore page.
Bookstore Pitch Support
- Book Sales Savvy Marketing Guide: Get practical tips and strategies from this comprehensive guide on promoting your book at local bookstores and libraries.
Media and Events Support
- Press Release Essential - 500 media outlets: Create awareness and get your book noticed in the media with our well-crafted press release that we'll distribute to 500 outlets. We'll also provide free review copies to those who ask for them.
- Print-ready Marketing Materials - 10 events: We'll provide design support for all your marketing materials, such as posters or custom banners for up to ten events. Contact us in advance (at least seven days) to prepare your design file.
- Video and Podcast Interview on The Book Connection Show: Showcase your writing process and book on The Book Connection Show, an online show made especially for new indie authors.
*Want to publish full-color books or illustrations? Talk to your Publishing Consultant to learn more about this format.
Call 844-686-9607 to order
or speak to a LifeRich Publishing team member for more information about this package.
Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.