You have always believed that personal ideas and experiences are meant to be shared. Whether it's about the beauty you see daily or your incredible travels, you don't leave it dormant in your memories.
You preserve it by giving it new life. You must have taken photographs of it and passed them on to your children or used them as an inspiration to build your first birdhouse.
Now, imagine all your ideas and experiences in your own published book. Your thoughts, experiences, and stories can reach a diverse audience—from like-minded individuals to curious readers!
Our Promoter package lets your book be accessible to readers worldwide and more appealing to retailers with its 12-month Booksellers Return Program.
Services included in the package:
Reader's Digest Advantage
- Shop.rd.com Book Placement: With a shop.rd.com book placement, your book will be available in the LifeRich Publishing section of Reader’s Digest online store. New books are added to Reader's Digest quarterly.
- E-book: Get your book conveniently in digital format and download it to your electronic devices to read whenever you want!
- Softcover*:Your book will be printed in trade paperback format with a full-color cover using high-quality paper, a better option than mass-market paperbacks!
- Hardcover Publishing*: This format boasts a tough cloth binding, an imprinted spine, and a dust jacket with full color - plus, there's space for your book's description and brief author bio inside its flaps.
- Editorial Assessment: An editor checks a section of your project to see if it's ready for publishing and suggests the right editorial service if necessary.
Production and Post-Production Elements
- Image Insertions: You can add 50 images to your book.
- Electronic Galley: Get a preview of your book's final look and approve it to go live.
- Custom Cover Design: Our design team will use image manipulation to combine five or more design elements to craft a unique cover artwork.
- Custom Interior Page Design: Our book layout specialists will develop the interior page layout that best fits your ideas and feedback.
- One Round of Cover and Interior Revisions: Make up to 50 corrections before publishing, and approve your book's appearance before it goes live.
- ISBN Assignment: Your book will be assigned an International Standard Book Number (ISBN) to help customers quickly find it.
- Worldwide Distribution: Your book will be available through Books in Print®, our Online Bookstore, and wholesalers Ingram and Baker & Taylor.
- Amazon, Google & Barnes & Noble Preview: Readers can get a sneak peek of your book on Amazon, Google, and Barnes & Noble's online bookstore.
- New Releases Section of The LifeRich Bookstore: Your book will be listed and available for sale on the LifeRich Publishing Bookstore as soon as it is published.
- U.S. Copyright Registration: Registering your work with the U.S. Copyright Office provides peace of mind and a public record of your ownership of the material. With the U.S. Copyright Registration service, LifeRich Publishing will complete and submit the necessary paperwork to the U.S. Copyright Office with a copy of your book.
- Library of Congress Control Number: LifeRich Publishing is approved to give out Library of Congress Control Numbers. When you purchase this service, we will work with the Library of Congress to obtain a control number for your title. We then print the number on the title page inside your book.
- 250 Digital Bookstubs: Get 250 Bookstub codes for your marketing and book-related events.
- $500 Credit for your First Book Order: Enjoy a one-time and single-use $500 credit on your first author volume order.
- Social Media Kit: Get your online promotional activities going with this comprehensive guide, which includes custom book banners tailored to your profile pages.
- Listing in the New Releases section of the BookMad magazine: A listing on BookMad, a quarterly web-based magazine that updates readers on the latest self-published titles. Past issues can be viewed here.
Bookstore Pitch Support
- Book Sales Savvy Marketing Guide: Get practical tips and strategies from this comprehensive guide on promoting your book at local bookstores and libraries.
Media and Events Support
- Press Release Essential - 100 media outlets: Create awareness and get your book noticed in the media with our well-crafted press release that we'll distribute to 100 outlets. We'll also provide free review copies to those who ask for them.
- Print-ready Marketing Materials - 3 events: For up to 3 events, we'll provide design support for all your marketing materials, such as posters or custom banners. Contact us in advance (at least seven days) to prepare your design file.
*Want to publish full-color books or illustrations? Talk to your Publishing Consultant to learn more about this format.
Call 844-686-9607 to order
or speak to a LifeRich Publishing team member for more information about this package.
Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.