Your passion for creating has motivated you to make things that matter. You might have spiced up your grandma's recipes to keep your family meals meaningful or built a public bookcase to help your community get into reading. You're always ready to roll up your sleeves to create something.
So why not self-publish a book this time? With your words, you can inspire readers to create worthwhile projects too. Get started with your publishing journey with our Enthusiast package.
Services included in the package:
Reader's Digest Advantage
- Free One-Year Magazine Subscription to Reader's Digest (U.S. residents only): Authors who reside in the United States will receive a one-year subscription to Reader’s Digest.
- E-book: Get your book conveniently in digital format and download it to your electronic devices to read whenever you want!
- Softcover*: Your book will be printed in trade paperback format with a full-color cover using high-quality paper, a better option than mass-market paperbacks!
Production and Post-Production Elements
- Image Insertions: You can add 20 images to your book.
- Electronic Galley: Get a preview of your book's final look and approve it to go live.
- Standard Cover Design: Create an attention-grabbing cover design from our selection of professional templates.
- Standard Interior Page Design: Select from our simple interior page layouts to complete your book’s look.
- One Round of Cover and Interior Revisions: Make up to 50 corrections before publishing, and approve your book's appearance before it goes live.
- ISBN Assignment: Your book will be assigned an International Standard Book Number (ISBN) to help customers quickly find it.
- Worldwide Distribution: Your book will be available through Books in Print®, our Online Bookstore, and wholesalers Ingram and Baker & Taylor.
- Amazon, Google & Barnes & Noble Preview: Readers can get a sneak peek of your book on Amazon, Google, and Barnes & Noble's online bookstore.
- New Releases Section of LifeRich Bookstore: Your book will be listed and available for sale on the LifeRich Publishing Bookstore as soon as it is published.
- Author Volume Discount
- U.S. Copyright Registration: Registering your work with the U.S. Copyright Office provides peace of mind and a public record of your ownership of the material. With the U.S. Copyright Registration service, LifeRich Publishing will complete and submit the necessary paperwork to the U.S. Copyright Office with a copy of your book.
- Library of Congress Control Number: LifeRich Publishing is approved to give out Library of Congress Control Numbers. When you purchase this service, we will work with the Library of Congress to obtain a control number for your title. We then print the number on the title page inside your book.
- 50 Digital Bookstubs: Get 50 Bookstub codes for your marketing and book-related events.
- $250 Credit for your First Book Order: Enjoy a one-time and single-use $250 credit on your first author volume order.
- Social Media Setup Guide: Learn the basics of creating your social media presence as an author.
- Author Website Setup (3 Pages) with one year of Hosting: Our web design team will create an author website for you.
- Book Sales Savvy Marketing Guide: Get practical tips and strategies from this comprehensive guide on promoting your book at local bookstores and libraries.
- Print-ready Bookmarks Design File: Get print-ready bookmarks with professional designs whenever needed.
*Want to publish full-color books or illustrations? Talk to your Publishing Consultant to learn more about this format.
Call 844-686-9607 to order
or speak to a LifeRich Publishing team member for more information about this package.
Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.