Elite Cover Design
Please Note: Elite Cover Design is included in select publishing packages and cannot be purchased separately. This page is designed to give you more information about the service and why it is important for your book.
A potential reader’s decision to learn more about your book is often determined by the appeal of your book’s cover. Although we’ve all been told to “never judge a book by its cover,” it’s hard not to let a book’s visual appearance sway our judgment when there are so many books to choose from. One of the primary ways to entice readers to discover and purchase your book over thousands of other books is by capturing their interest with a compelling cover design.
When you choose LifeRich Publishing’s Elite Cover Design, you will have more creative options than if you stay with our Standard Cover Design service. You’ll work one-on-one with a professional cover designer who will be committed to creating a cover that compliments your written work and gives your book its best shot at success in today’s competitive market.
The Elite Difference:
- Your LifeRich Publishing cover designer will conduct creative research on genre-specific cover trends to determine which design will maximize your book's impact in the marketplace
- Your designer will propose three front cover concepts that reflect the feel of your book
- Once you choose your favorite concept, you and your designer will confirm the details about the design elements
- You will receive the first draft of the cover and have one free round of corrections
- After your designer incorporates any changes per your request to your design, you’ll receive your final cover as a PDF (Please note: any changes requested after the initial round of free corrections will incur a fee)
Learn More | Elite Cover Design
LifeRich Publishing can help you create the cover your book needs to capture the attention of readers and buyers.
Call 844-686-9607 to order
or speak to a LifeRich Publishing team member for more information about this service.
Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.