About Us - News
LifeRich Publishing Releases List of 10 Finalists for Inaugural Writing Contest
Grand Prize Winner Will Receive a Free Transform Publishing Package and Author Video Interview
BLOOMINGTON, Ind. – Nov. 14, 2014 – LifeRich Publishing; the supported self-publishing imprint of Reader’s Digest, has released the list of 10 finalists for its inaugural Reminisce & LifeRich Memoir Writing Contest.
The finalists in alphabetical order:
- Lee Blattner, Remembery
- Glenn M. Cahilly, PhD, Never So Free
- Michael Lee Gaff, Fathom
- Lisa Geovijan, DVM, Broken Bones and Bloody Business
- J.R. Nakken, Confessions of a Martian Schoolgirl
- Lisa Rehfuss, Curious Cases
- Jim Van Orden, It Was My Way
- Marjorie Weiss, Pastorette: A Wandering Through the Strange World of Church
- Betty Whitaker Jackson, Rocking Chair Porch
- Gayle Young, Redbirds, Roses and Ghosts
One grand prize winner will be awarded a free LifeRich Publishing Transform publishing package and an Author Video Interview valued at more than $10,000. Additionally, one first place winner will receive a free Guide publishing package, with one second place winner picking up a free Develop publishing package. The grand prize, first place and second place recipients will be revealed on Monday, December 1.
To learn more or begin publishing with LifeRich Publishing, log on to www.liferichpublishing.com or call 888-238-8637.