This spring, Tucson, Arizona, will once again become a literary oasis for book lovers!
The Tucson Festival of Books will be held on March 9-10, 2024, at the University of Arizona campus and will host exhibits, presentations, author signings, and panel discussions across a wide variety of genres.
This annual event has gathered more than 135,000 attendees in the past, making it an excellent opportunity for you to showcase your book to potential readers.
What you get:
- Placement in the Author Solutions Bookstore Gallery – In the Author Solutions Bookstore Gallery, 4 softcover copies of your book will be displayed and available for sale.
- A spot in the Author Solutions Book Catalog – Your book cover and book description will appear in our digital catalog, which features all of the books in our gallery. With just one click from the catalog, interested buyers can also purchase your book through trusted online retail websites. Attendees can access the digital catalog through the QR codes displayed in the gallery.
To be eligible for this service, your book must be live and currently available for purchase.
What You Need to Know
The deadline to sign up is January 31, 2024, but spots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis, so don't wait. To reserve your bookstore gallery spot, contact your marketing consultant today.
- Your book must be live and available for sale before purchasing this service. No exceptions.
- If your book is in resubmission, we cannot guarantee that the resubmitted version will be available for the event; the older version of your title may be used instead.
- Your catalog description will be adapted from your book’s description in our bookstore.