Purchase deadline: Jan. 31, 2017
This spring, The University of Arizona campus will become a literary oasis for booklovers during the ninth annual Tucson Festival of Books. From March 11-12, 2017, the festival will draw more than 135,000 potential readers, making it an excellent opportunity to showcase your book to new readers.
The festival hosts exhibits, presentations and panel discussions across a wide variety of genre’s and has donated over a million dollars to literacy programs in Southern Arizona.
What you get:
- Display space in the Author Solutions Book Gallery – Your book will be on display, with the cover facing the crowds, in the Author Solutions Book Gallery during the festival, March 11-12, 2017.
- Featured spot in the Author Solutions Book Catalog – Your book cover, description and purchase information will appear in our full-color catalog, which features all the books in our gallery. At the event, we’ll distribute the catalog to interested attendees.
Learn More | Tucson Festival of Books 2017 – Book Gallery
The deadline to order this service is Jan. 31, 2017. There is limited space available, so secure your spot today. Call 888-238-8637 for more information.
- Your book must be live and available for sale before purchasing this service. No exceptions.
- If your book is in resubmission, we cannot guarantee that the resubmitted version will be available for the event; the older version of your title may be used instead.
- Your catalog description will be adapted from your book’s description in our bookstore.