Command attention on multiple fronts when you choose the Online Newsmaker Publicity Campaign. By integrating your publicity efforts with social media, you have the opportunity to connect and interact instantly with potential readers and increase your visibility. Work with two publicists: a social media expert who will show you our best practices during your campaign, and a publicist who will target traditional media for your book.
Your Online Newsmaker Publicity Campaign includes:
- Dedicated Publicist: You will be assigned a publicist who will work on your behalf throughout the six-week campaign. Your publicist will work to secure publicity opportunities that might include newspapers, magazines, trade publications or even radio and television broadcasts. By communicating personally with editors, producers, reporters, program directors or even bloggers, your publicist will attempt to interest them in you and your book so those people can then interest their audience.
- Personal Social Media Publicist: You will be assigned a social media publicist who will work with you throughout the six-week campaign. Social media is not a tool with a deadline. Your social media publicist will work with you during your campaign to make sure you can keep building results 12 or 24 months later!
- Identification of a Target Audience: You will collaborate to create a message platform for your identified target audience. The world is far too large and diverse a place to target “everyone.” Your publicists will help you identify and pursue your ideal audience.
- Author Education: We will collaborate and then provide an overview on your campaign, explaining what you should expect and why we’re focusing on specific news topics to increase awareness of your book. Our publicists work collaboratively with you, not just on your behalf.
- Professionally Written Press Release: Your publicist will craft a press release—that you approve—optimized for the Web and distributed to at least 1,000 media outlets carefully chosen based on location, book title, genre and more. Press release recipients could include magazines, newspapers, online publications, and radio and TV programs.
- Measure Results: Your publicist will report on their progress each week of your campaign, giving you insight to your campaign’s progress every step of the way. In addition, at the conclusion of your six-week campaign you will receive a final report summarizing the entire campaign.
“Why do I need social media to market my book?”
The adoption of social media has been phenomenal. Facebook has more than 1 billion registered users, and Twitter has 500 million users, 320 million of which are active users – and their popularity is still rapidly growing. Here are a few reasons how establishing an online presence can boost your bottom line:
- Improve search engine results so that it’s easier for people to find you and your book online
- Connect to your readers by showcasing your writing skills and personality
- Engage in more informal conversations online with fans and potential readers
- Learn more about your readers, their likes and dislikes
- Inform readers about updates on events and news
- Reach a wider audience
- Keep up with the competition – marketing trends show that authors need to be online!
Learn More | Online Newsmaker Publicity Campaign
Informing and interacting are two of the key elements of any successful book marketing plan, and the Online Newsmaker Publicity Campaign is a multi-faceted service that can help you do both of those things. To learn more or to order this service, contact your marketing consultant at 888-238-8637.