Give your book marketing plan a boost by harnessing the power of the airwaves. A radio interview can help you connect with your established audience plus reach a new customer base. Additionally, your interview will allow you to display your expertise in your book’s subject matter and spread your message.
With the Online + Broadcast Interview, you and your book will be featured on the highly respected and nationally syndicated business radio talk show host, Stu Taylor. Your interview will be recorded for massive distribution over a choice of leading radio and online broadcast channels such as Radio America Network, Cable Radio Network and affiliate networks across the United States. Plus, you’ll be interviewed on a weekly online radio show, Indie Book Publishing. This is your chance to connect with a wide audience of listeners and establish your expertise.
What you get:
- Recording of a 10- to 15-minute online radio interview.
- Online Interview aired on one spot of our weekly radio station, Indie Book Publishing with Steve Jorgenson.
- Indie Book Publishing airs Sundays at 5:00 p.m. EST.
- Online interview is syndicated via iTunes and Toginet.com, and interviews are digitally retrievable for use on mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.).
- A digital copy of the online interview will be available for use in future promotions, on your blog, in email campaigns, and on your website.
- 10-minute Broadcast Interview on one of the following programs of your choice, where your book best fits:
- “Equity Strategies,” aired over Radio America Network, 45 radio affiliates, Cable Radio Network, and streaming audio on the Internet (RadioAmerica.org). Tapings are generally Thursdays from 10:45 to 11:45 a.m. Eastern time; the show airs Sundays, 10:00 to 11:00 p.m. Eastern time.
- “Equity Strategies” (different show), aired over Business TalkRadio Network, 32 radio affiliates, and streaming audio on the Internet (BusinessTalkRadio.net). Business Talk Radio Network is the only 24/7 business radio network exclusively for business-style discussion. Tapings are generally Thursdays from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. Eastern time; shows are aired Saturdays, 8:00 to 10:00 p.m. Eastern time. The show is re-broadcast on Lifestyle Talk Radio Network on Sundays in nine cities.
- “Stu Taylor on Business,” aired over Money Matters Radio Network on WBNW, WPLM, WESO; it is also aired via streaming audio on (MoneyMattersBoston.com). The show airs Monday–Friday, from 11:00 a.m. to noon Eastern time.
- Pre-show questionnaire and pre-show conversation with host that cover topics relevant to the promotion of your book.
Learn More | Online + Broadcast Interview
Get on board and reach a new audience. Call your LifeRich Publishing representative at 888-238-8637 for more information or to purchase this service.