Harness the power of the airwaves and give your book 10 minutes of radio broadcast focus with the respected and nationally syndicated business radio talk show host Stu Taylor. Your interview will be recorded for mass distribution over a choice of leading radio and online broadcast channels such as Radio America Network, Cable Radio Network and affiliate networks across the United States.
The Broadcast Interview includes:
- 10-minute interview on one of the following programs of your choice, where your book best fits:
- “Equity Strategies,” aired over Radio America Network, 45 radio affiliates, Cable Radio Network, and streaming audio on the Internet (RadioAmerica.org). Tapings are generally Thursdays from 10:45 to 11:45 a.m. Eastern time; the show airs on Sundays, 10:00 to11:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
- “Equity Strategies” (different show), aired over Business TalkRadio Network, 32 radio affiliates, and streaming audio on the Internet (BusinessTalkRadio.net). Business Talk Radio Network is the only 24/7 business radio network exclusively for business-style discussion. Tapings are generally Thursdays from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. Eastern time; the show airs on Saturdays, 8:00 to 10:00 p.m. Eastern time. The show is re-broadcast on Lifestyle Talk Radio Network on Sundays in nine cities.
- “Stu Taylor on Business,” aired over Money Matters Radio Network on WBNW, WPLM, WESO; it is also aired via streaming audio on (MoneyMattersBoston.com). The show airs Monday–Friday, from 11:00 a.m. to noon Eastern time.
- The show is syndicated via iTunes and Toginet.com, and the interview is digitally retrievable for use on mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.).
- Pre-show questionnaire and pre-show conversation with host that cover topics relevant to the promotion of your book.
- Press Release – Essential Edition to promote your radio interview.
Learn More | Broadcast Interview
Get on board and reach a new audience. Call your LifeRich Publishing representative at 888-238-8637 for more information or to purchase this service.