If you’re searching for a way to optimize your marketing efforts, a book review from an unbiased, highly reputable third party — like Kirkus Reviews — can be an effective way to add credibility to your book. Kirkus Reviews launched Kirkus Indie, a service dedicated to reviewing self-published titles, as a response to the growth of indie publishing.
The Kirkus Indie Review and offers you great potential for promoting and building awareness for your book.
What do you get?
- A detailed critique of your work from a seasoned Kirkus Indie book reviewer, which you can choose to showcase in your media kit, add to your website or include excerpts of on your book's cover.
- The option to post the review on the Kirkus Indie website.
- Eligibility for inclusion in the Kirkus Indie monthly e-newsletter, which highlights the best submissions to the program, selected by Kirkus. Booksellers, journalists, librarians and others subscribe to the e-newsletter.
- A 1/8 page single slot advertisement in a full color catalog distributed to Kirkus’ database of industry influencers which includes librarians, publishers, book sellers, book buyers and decision makers.
Please Note: In the event a returned review is unfavorable, the author can choose not to post it online; however, the fees for this Kirkus review service cannot be refunded.
* Titles must not exceed 500 pages to be eligible for the Kirkus Express Review. Titles with pages in excess of 500 will only be eligible for the Standard review.
Learn More | Kirkus – Basic
A book review from Kirkus Indie can be an effective way to expose your work to new readers. To learn more or to purchase this service, please call 888-238-8637.