Purchase Deadline: March 10, 2017
The Los Angeles Times Festival of Books enters its 21st year as one of the largest and most prestigious book festivals in the United States, attracting more than 150,000 booklovers and media members each year. The 2017 festival takes place April 22-23 on the University of Southern California campus in Los Angeles.
Since its debut in 1996, the festival has joined literature lovers with hundreds of booksellers, publishers, and literary organizations. The LA Times Festival of Books 2017 – Book Gallery service is your chance to showcase your book at a major industry event.
What you get:
- Display space for your book in the on-site Author Solutions Book Gallery
- Five (5) copies of your book for sale in the on-site Author Solutions Bookstore at the event
- Inclusion in the Author Solutions Book Catalog which is distributed for free to interested attendees
Display your book at the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books for thousands of attendees to see.
Learn More | LA Times Festival of Books 2017 – Book Gallery
To reserve your book gallery spot, call 888-238-8637 to speak with your marketing consultant today. The deadline to sign up is March 10, 2017, but spots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis, so don't wait.
- Your book must be live and available for sale before purchasing this service. No exceptions.
- If your book is in resubmission, we cannot guarantee that the resubmitted version will be available for the event; the older version of your title may be used instead.