Imagine your book on a nationwide gallery tour of some of the largest book festivals and events in the country, attended by publishers, retailers, best-selling authors, librarians and hundreds of thousands of potential readers.
The Coast-to-Coast Book Gallery gives you the chance to make it happen.
At every show in the coast-to-coast tour listed below, you'll get:
- Display space in the Author Solutions Book Gallery — At the event your book will be on display in our gallery, front cover facing the crowds for the entire show.
- A featured spot in our gallery catalog — At each show, we’ll distribute catalogs to interested attendees. The full-color, printed catalogs feature all of the books in our gallery and will include your book cover, book description and ordering information.
Events included in the 2017 Coast-to-Coast tour:
- Tucson Festival of Books — March 11-12, 2017 (Tucson, Ariz.) – A literary oasis for book lovers and authors alike with more than 135,000 potential readers in attendance, the Tucson Festival of Books welcomes authors representing a wide variety of genres.
- Los Angeles Times Festival of Books — April 22-23, 2017 (Los Angeles, Calif.) – Attracting more than 150,000 book lovers and media each year, the LA Times Festival of Books will be held on the University of Southern California’s University Park Campus.
- Miami Book Fair International — Nov. 17-19, 2017 (Miami, Fla.) – Showcase your book at one of the largest literary festivals in America. Each year, Miami Book Fair International brings together more than 200,000 booklovers to celebrate the written word.
Learn More | Coast-to-Coast Book Gallery 2017
The deadline to order this service is Jan. 31, 2017. There is limited space available, so secure your spot today. Don’t miss out on this one-of-a-kind opportunity to introduce your book to readers across the United States. Call 888-238-8637 to speak with a marketing consultant today.
- Your book must be live and available for sale before purchasing this service. No exceptions.
- If your book is in resubmission, we cannot guarantee that the resubmitted version will be available for the events; the older version of your title may be used instead.
- Your catalog description will be adapted from your book’s description in our bookstore.