Watch your words come to life and take your potential readers on a visual journey through your story with a Premium Book Video. LifeRich Publishing will combine creative and informative dialog with still frames and headlines. Your video will offer a glimpse into your storyline, building anticipation to read your book.
Video can be an important promotional tool sure to capture the attention of your viewers. As a powerful contributor to your online marketing efforts, a Premium Book Video includes the following to promote your book:
- Creation of a custom-made book preview video, approximately 60 to 90 seconds in length
- Audible storytelling through voiceover by a professional actor
- Imagery includes complex design, such as lighting effects, 3-D space, visual effects and motion graphics
- Distribution of your video to YouTube in order to maximize exposure and increase book sales
- Two complimentary rounds of video revision
- Web streaming capability and high-quality video downloads
- Review of your video for TV and film consideration by 5 More Minutes.
You will retain all rights to your video and we will provide you with the final video file. Feel free to share your video with friends, family and include it in additional marketing materials.
Revisions: You will be able to make one round of revisions to your video at no additional cost. Any additional rounds of revisions will cost $500 for the Premium Book Video. Acceptable changes include:
- Simple text changes (adding or removing words)
- Changes in font size
- Corrections or additions to book and author information
- Changes to audio levels
- Image changes (if you provided your own or you feel an image is offensive)
Once your video is completed, it will be considered for TV or movie adaption by 5 More Minutes.
- If 5 More Minutes is interested in working with you, they will contact you directly and explain their plan of action to gauge your interest.
- If after reviewing your book video 5 More Minutes decides not to engage on your project, your screenplay will be added into our exclusive Hollywood Database where it will be accessible to directors, producers, actors and agents.
About 5 More Minutes
5 More Minutes is a full-service production shingle run by veteran
Hollywood executive John Sacchi. Sacchi has spent over two decades in the
entertainment industry. Before founding 5 More Minutes, Sacchi spent 15 years
as a senior production and development executive at Lionsgate Films where he
oversaw films including Confidence, Employee of the Month, They Came Together, My
Bloody Valentine, The Possession, Killers, The Last Stand, Addicted, Conan the
Barbarian, Punisher, My Best Friend’s Girl, Pride, and Akeelah and the Bee.
Some of the current projects 5 More Minutes is developing include an English
language remake of Instructions not Included, directed by Anne Fletcher for
Lionsgate; Vanish Man directed by Lee Toland Krieger and co-produced for 21
Laps and Lionsgate; Dork Diaries, which is based on the New York Times best selling
children's book series and produced for Lionsgate; and the New York Times best selling
author's Rogues Gallery, which is being produced for Lionsgate Television.
Learn More | Premium Book Video
A premium, professional video can enhance your marketing materials and add a competitive edge to your book’s presence. For further details regarding our video marketing services, please call 888-238-8637.