Introduce yourself to readers with an Author Video Interview. Your video will feature filmed interviews in which you, as an author, can discuss a wide range of topics related to your work. Tell readers what inspired you to write your latest book, share your writing process, offer unique insights into the worlds and characters you’ve created, or explain the inspiration behind your recipes. A talented team of LifeRich Publishing video professionals will use your interviews, candid footage, music and graphics to create an entertaining and informative video that can pique the interest of potential book buyers.
The Author Video Interview service includes:
Cultivating Generosity Giving What's Right, Not What's Left- Final Cut from Author Solutions Film on Vimeo.
- A pre-production consultation with a filmmaker to discuss your creative vision for your video
- A 90-minute, on-site filming session at a single location*
- Creation of a 90- to 120-second, high-quality video featuring you and your work as an author
- Professional video editing to incorporate both interview and b-roll footage from your filming session
- Access to royalty-free music tracks in an online media library
- Incorporation of images, graphics, logos, and/or text into your video
- One round of video revisions** — acceptable changes include:
- Word and font size revisions to the text
- Changes and additions to book and author details
- Adjustments to audio levels
- Swapping or deleting still images
- Distribution to popular video sites including YouTube
Once your video is created and distributed, you own the rights to it. We will provide you with a copy of the final video file so you can put it to use in your own book marketing efforts.
* Video shoots must be scheduled at least 15 business days in advance. If you intend to be filmed in a public place, you must be able to secure a release for the location before video can be recorded there. This service is only available to individuals within the United States and Canada.
** After the first round of changes, additional revision requests will incur a fee.
Learn More | Author Video Interview
Bring readers into your life with an Author Video Interview, and convey a new angle of your book to them. Call 888-238-8637 for more information or to purchase this service.