Expand your marketing reach to an international audience. With 25 years experience, our publicity team approaches multiple media outlets to secure maximum media exposure for books. During your 12-week campaign, your Personal Publicist lays the groundwork for your media coverage throughout the United States and Canada, and to English-language newspaper, magazine, radio, Internet and select television* outlets throughout the world.
How the Premium Global Campaign works:
- You are assigned a Personal Publicist who creates press materials including a book release, which highlights your book with a newsworthy angle, and an interview release designed to secure radio and TV interviews.
- Utilizing an industry-leading database and a vast network of personal contacts, your Personal Publicist pitches and distributes press releases to targeted newspaper, magazine, radio, and select television* and Internet outlets across the United States and Canada, and English-language media around the globe.
- Your Personal Publicist personally pitches, via phone or e-mail, selected "high priority" media outlets that should have interest in your book. Then, your publicist follows up with each producer, editor, writer, etc. to encourage coverage of you and your book.
- Your press releases are sent to media outlets expressing interest, and also sent directly to a select group of at least 5,000 outlets covering topics related to your book, with prompt follow-up by your Personal Publicist.
- Your Personal Publicist will be supplied with 25 copies of your book, at no charge to you, for use in your global campaign. All postage expenses are also included in the fee for the campaign.
- Throughout your 12-week campaign, you will receive weekly written updates reporting the types of media contacted, a list of media interested in you and your book, and pitching plans for the following week.
*Note: If you are traveling to another country outside of the United States for promotional activities, then international television outlets will be contacted.
Learn More | Premium Global Campaign
Gaining media attention is an essential part of any successful book marketing campaign, and with the Premium Global Campaign, you put your book marketing mission in the hands of a publicist with the experience to promote your book on an international stage. This service is ideal for nonfiction or fiction titles with the potential for broad appeal on a global level. For further details regarding our Publicity Campaigns, please call 888-238-8637.