Depending on the publishing package you choose, you may or may not receive a certain number of hardcover books. Our hardcover books are available in your choice of two formats: glossy casebound or dust jacket. The casebound option features a full-color glossy cover image adhered directly to the cover. The dust jacket option features a blue cloth cover with an embossed spine and a full-color dust jacket with flaps. The full-color dust jacket allows us to print your author biography and a description of your book on the inside flaps, freeing up the back cover to print reviews and endorsements. Your hardcover edition will also be assigned a unique ISBN.
Additional information about hardcover publishing:
- The hardcover format requires a page count range of 108-800.
- If the hardcover option is not included your purchased package, you may purchase it separately as an upgrade option.
- Our hardcover books are only available in these trim sizes:
- When publishing a hardcover book, the softcover trim size must match that of the hardcover.
- You can provide additional text for the interior flaps of the dust jacket option, such as an excerpt of a book review or endorsement.
- During book production, you will be given the opportunity to proof both the softcover and hardcover editions of your cover and suggest changes as appropriate.
Please note: Due to the higher production costs, the retail price for hardcover books can be up to $17 more than softcover books. The delivery time for hardcover book orders is about seven days longer than for softcover books.
Learn More | Hardcover B&W Publishing
Creating a hardcover copy of your book will ensure that your book will be a keepsake for generations to come. Call 888-238-8637 for more information or to purchase this service.