Depending on the publishing package you choose, you may or may not receive a certain number of hardcover books. Our hardcover books are available in your choice of two formats: glossy casebound or dust jacket. The casebound option features a full-color glossy cover image adhered directly to the cover. The dust jacket option features a blue cloth cover with an embossed spine and a full-color dust jacket with flaps. The full-color dust jacket allows us to print your author biography and a description of your book on the inside flaps, freeing up the back cover to print reviews and endorsements. Your hardcover edition will also be assigned a unique ISBN.
Additional information about hardcover publishing:
- The hardcover format requires a page count range of 108-800.
- If the hardcover option is not included your purchased package, you may purchase it separately as an upgrade option.
- Our hardcover books are only available in these trim sizes:
- When publishing a hardcover book, the softcover trim size must match that of the hardcover.
- You can provide additional text for the interior flaps of the dust jacket option, such as an excerpt of a book review or endorsement.
- During book production, you will be given the opportunity to proof both the softcover and hardcover editions of your cover and suggest changes as appropriate.
Please note: Due to the higher production costs, the retail price for hardcover books may be more than softcover books. The delivery time for hardcover book orders is about seven days longer than for softcover books.
Learn More | Hardcover B&W Publishing
Creating a hardcover copy of your book will ensure that your book will be a keepsake for generations to come. Call 888-238-8637 for more information or to purchase this service.